The Leading Hardware Diagnostics Repair Kit
Service Center is used by professional repair technicians, managed service providers, repair centers, computer retailers, enterprise IT organizations, low-volume manufacturers, system designers and serious hobbyists.
Now included is the ability to store diagnostic reports in the cloud! Service Center integrates with Service Center Remote to store customer reports online, allowing you and your team easy access to them from any device.
To learn more about Service Center Remote and the optional remote diagnostics visit www.pcdremote.com.
Save Time and Money While Increasing Quality
Accurately diagnose hardware, ensure component quality and functionality, and obtain the most extensive system information available—saving you time and money while increasing your product and service quality.
Diagnose Unbootable Systems
Boot and test from the included DVD or Multipurpose USB Device—even if the installed OS and/or hard drive is dead/non-existent. Use the PCI and miniPCI POST cards to verify the integrity of your power supply connections when the system executes the Power On Self-Test (POST). The cards also display the clock speed of the PCI, voltage readings, and codes that indicate what the PC BIOS is doing prior to loading the system. If the system fails to boot, the last POST code from the BIOS is shown on the 2-digit LED display, pinpointing the operation that failed.
Solve Intermittent Problems on a PC
- Run the system load test and parallel tests to stress the system and expose intermittent problems
- Use System Events to view when a BSOD occurs, as well as the device and driver that caused it
Diagnose the Latest Components
- Industry standard diagnostics and system information tools are continuously enhanced to cover the latest hardware, platforms and chipsets
- Windows, DOS, Bootable, and Android diagnostics cover all testing environments
- Additional sensor support for mobile device testing
- Testing in UEFI and non-UEFI environments
- Full Windows 10 support!
Service Center Kit Includes
- Multipurpose USB Device containing Windows, DOS, Bootable and Android Diagnostics
- Diagnostics DVD for Windows, DOS, Bootable (compatible with Macs) and Android diagnostics for system testing
- CD and DVD test media
- Four loopback devices for RJ45, serial, parallel, and audio ports
- Drive Erase Tools (included with the offline diagnostics)
- Comprehensive documentation for advanced product usage
- A professional canvas case for carrying the kit onsite
- Free cloud reporting with optional remote diagnostics
Service Center Premier Kit Includes
- Service Center Kit, plus
- PCI POST Card
- miniPCI POST Card
- Power Supply Tester
Existing Service Center Technician?
Grab a Badge and notify your customers that their PCs, Macs, or Android devices are quality tested with PC-Doctor hardware diagnostics. Choose your badge style and easily copy-and-paste them onto your website or in your email signature!